Kit Contains Models of 5 Figures & 6 Drums
This injection-moulded kit contains 40 parts and 6 clear parts (the cockpit canopy and the fuselage windows). A comprehensive instruction leaflet and a decal sheet are included.
Colour schemes included in the kit:
1) Westland Wessex HU.5, Black XS493/N, No.848 NAS, Royal Navy, HMS Albion, Borneo, the Far East, summer 1965
2) Westland Wessex HU.5, White XT458/Y-CU, No.707 NAS, Royal Navy, RNAS Culdrose (HMS Seahawk), Cornwall, U.K., summer 1966
3) Westland Wessex HU.5, White XT461/D-CU, No.846 NAS, Royal Navy, RNAS Culdrose (HMS Seahawk), Cornwall, U.K., spring 1970
4) Westland Wessex HU.5, White XT460/T-H, No.845 NAS, Royal Navy, HMS Hermes, ‘Operation Mercy’, Northern Cyprus, July 1974
This injection-moulded kit contains 56 parts and two clear part (the cockpit canopy and a landing lamp). A comprehensive decal sheet is included.
This injection-moulded kit contains 51 parts. For modeller’s convenience a display base, made of pasteboard card, depicting tarmac section of the civil airport is added. A comprehensive instruction leaflet and a decal sheet are included.
Model kit of the Churchill A.V.R.E. Pioneer Tank. It was deployed during the Normandy landings and the advance into Western Europe.
- Plate for diorama
- Detailed bridge design
- Soft plastic tracks
In addition to basic colours, adhesives and brushes are also included.
The Do217J-1/2 airplane in 1:48 scale with 200 parts, is perfect for experienced modelers. Based on the E version bombers, this night fighter features a massive nose with four 20mm cannons and four 7.92 mm machine guns. This highly detailed kit, will provide hours of enjoyment for any aviation enthusiast.
- Very detailed kit
- Extensive decal
The Beechcraft Model 18 Twin Beech is the perfect 1/48 scale 120 piece model kit for the advanced model builder. With its highly detailed design, it offers a realistic and fun building experience, making it a highlight for aviation enthusiasts. The Beech 18 is a twin-engine low-wing aircraft produced by the US manufacturer Beech Aircraft.
- Highly detailed kit
- Classics in aviation history
- Multiple country versions included
Model kit of the cutting-edge American combat tank M1A1 AIM (SA)/M1A2 Abrams. These tanks are a further development of the M1A1 and feature an enhanced fire-control system and greater protection capacity.
- Die-cast track with individual links and segments
- Rotating tower
- Hatches optionally open
Model kit of the powerful tank howitzer 2000. The first series model was handed over to the German Armed Forces (Bundeswehr) on 1 July 1998.
- rotatable turret
- adjustable pipe
- finest surface details
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- Ukraine/Ukrainian Army 2022
- 4th Battery/Panzerartillerielehrbataillon 325 pattern 2011/2012
LIn the last 50s, Jaguar was already one of the most respected British automotive brands. But in 1961, the brand would achieve its ultimate worldwide breakthrough with the introduction of the E- Type, which became a legendary success almost overnight. This all-new sleek and aerodynamic design with its aggressive lines inspired a Jaguar craze. The 265 hp E-Type boasted an ultra-modern, eye- catching yet typically Jaguar-style curved outline that looked bold, provocative and elegant at the same time.
- Faithfully reproduced engine
- Functioning doors
- Movable windows
- Detailed front wheel suspension with springs
- Chrome spoked wheels
- Metal axle
- Movable bonnet
- Steerable front wheels