– Model assembly kit in 1/12 scale. Length: 176mm (191mm including stand), width: 68mm, height: 96mm (97mm including stand).
– The aerodynamically refined shape of the CBR1000RR FIREBLADE SP is stylishly reproduced, including rendering of the inner fins in the side fairings.
– High-quality Cartograf decals faithfully depict red and blue elements of the elegant tricolour livery.
– The Akrapovic silencer is a slide-moulded component with integrated silencer sections.
– The fuel tank and fairing are also slide-moulded, helping to reproduce their complex shapes in style.
– The main units such as the engine, swingarm, front fork and muffler are attached to the frame via micro-screws.
– The side and lower fairing components and the fuel tank fairing can also be removed after assembly is complete.
– Choose whether to assemble a passenger seat with or without the optional single seat design.
– The synthetic rubber tyres have an authentically reproduced tread.
– Use metal transfers to realistically reproduce the mirror parts.
– Comes with a racing stand and masking stickers for use during painting.
– A metal fork set, sold separately part number 12690, allows for additional detailing.