Length: 168mm. Image shows assembled and painted kit.
*Please note that the model shown on this page has separately sold Zimmerit coating stickers from Item 12673 applied.
|A Hard Hitter
Developed for infantry support during WWII, the Assault Tank IV married the trusty Pz.Kpfw.IV chassis with a simple fighting compartment featuring 100mm of front and 50mm of side armor, plus a high-powered 15cm gun that could defeat 160mm of 30-degree armor from 5km. Its variants can largely be grouped into early, mid and late production types, the latter of which was most numerous with 160 examples manufactured between May 1944 and March 1945. Feedback from crews of earlier Brummbärs had led to new a fighting compartment design and cupola, plus partial use of steel road wheels. Brummbärs were assigned to their own dedicated Assault Tank Battalions and fought on the Eastern Front and in Italy as the war drew to its conclusion.
|About the Model
★This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 168mm, width: 94mm. ★The kit gives a highly accurate recreation of the Brummbär with its stubby 15cm gun. ★Gun barrel offers elevation and depression. Traverse motion is in tandem with sight and cover. ★Five Schürzen plates are attached and can be removed individually, for a variety of looks. ★Parts are included to recreate rubber-rimmed and all-steel road wheels, used in different combinations depending upon chose marking option. ★Comes with a commander torso figure for the cupola, and a full-body crew figure. ★Decals for two marking options are included.
|Tamiya Color||Acrylic Colors
|Tamiya Color||Acrylic Colors
||80007||XF-56 Metallic grey||81756
|X-10 Gun metal||81510
||80010||XF-58 Olive green||81758
|XF-1 Flat black||81701
||80301||XF-65 Field grey||81765
|XF-2 Flat white||81702
||80302||XF-84 Dark iron||81784
|XF-10 Flat brown||81710
||80310||XF-85 Rubber black||81785
|XF-15 Flat flesh||81715
70089 1/700 Maritime Self-Defense Force Moon (with Qingdao) / JMSDF Akizuki class Destroyer (for Aoshima)
70096 1/700 Maritime Self – Defense Forces Takahiro (Distribution Pit – Road) / JMSDF Takanami class Destroyer (for Pit – Road)
70097 1/700 Maritime Self – Defense Forces Rain Rain (Distribution Pit – Road) / JMSDF Murasame class Destroyer (for Pit – Road)
35017 1/350 Aircraft carrier Akagi / IJN Aircraft carrier AKAGI
35030 1/350 Aircraft carrier Zuizu / IJN Aircraft carrier ZUIKAKU
35036 1/350 carrier aircraft / IJN Aircraft carrier HIRYU
PE 326 “1/700 Japanese Navy Battleship Mikasa (for Company H)”
· Plastic model kit (unassembled / unpainted) · Sea
/ full hull model selectable
· Added etching parts to detail the parts of the escort ship “Kaka” equipped with the Maritime Self Defense Force helicopter.
· Attached helicopter: 3 SH-60K patrol patches, MCH-101, MH-53E minesweep · shipping × 1 each machine
· attached vehicles: crane cars, aerial work vehicles, sweepers, forklift x 1 each, Rescue work vehicle × 2 each, helicopter towing device × 3
· attached etching parts: safety net, boat container rack, crane for lubricating equipment, cage, mast antenna, rear bridge antenna and others.
· Total length of about 354 mm
· 1 ship
¥ 6,800 (excluding tax)
Etched parts made by Toms’ model company – It
can be used for ‘1/700 Japan Navy Battleship Mikasa’ made by H Company.
· Includes parts such as various handrails, front and rear bridge bases, funnel caps, stern walk walks, boat mounts, various rutals and jack stays.
¥ 4,000 (excluding tax)
· Etching parts made by Toms model company
· It is a set of 2 step railings that you can use for Japanese Navy ships. It is a set of three types, a curved chain, a type covered with a canvas cover, and a straight type.
¥ 2,000 (excluding tax)